InLei® Professional Wax Warmer is equipped with a smart thermostat that maintains the temperature of the wax. The heat can be adjusted to various temperatures.
1. Remove the lid of the InLei® Professional Wax Warmer and fill the inner pot with the desired quantity of wax.
2. Connect the power socket and turn the small knob to switch on the device. InLei® wax should be used at 50°С. For faster results, put the lid on. The wax must reach the consistency of honey.
3. The thermostat light will remain red until the set temperature is reached. The light will then turn green to confirm the temperature has been reached.
4. Clean the area where the hair is to be removed and wait for the skin to dry completely.
5. Use a suitable spatula to pick up and apply a small amount of wax to the skin to test the temperature. Take the wax and smooth it onto the skin to be treated.
6. Wait for the wax to harden and peel it off. For best results, the wax must be removed with a decisive motion, while the skin must be kept taut. InLei® wax can be applied either with the direction of hair growth or against the direction of hair growth.
7. After the hair has been removed, moisturise the skin.
8. Switch off the InLei® Professional Wax Warmer