Synthetic depilatory wax for delicate areas of the face. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
How to use
Waxing procedure for InLei® Sensitive Wax:
1. Preheat wax at working temperature of 50°C degrees.
2. Clean the area where the hair is to be removed and wait for the skin to dry completely.
3. Use a suitable spatula to pick up and apply a small amount of wax to the skin to test the temperature. Take the wax and apply it onto the skin to be treated.
4. Wait for the wax to harden and peel it off. For best results, the wax must be removed with a decisive motion, while the skin must be kept stretched. InLei® wax can be applied either with the direction of hair growth or against the direction of hair growth.
5. Repeat procedure on the next section.
6. After the hair has been removed, moisture the skin.